1. I love a man in uniform (of course)
2. Knowing that he is apart of 1% of the USA population that serves his country. (small group of special people)
3. Traveling to places I probably would have never (in my lifetime) visited otherwise.
4. The benefits!! (Love/Hate relationship) LOL!
5. "Birds of a feather flock together" ~ Military Wives Rock! ~We love and support our husbands 100%
6. Military Balls - enough said.
7. Sense of pride and patriotism for my Soldier and Country
8. Marriage Retreats & Education Benefits
9. Military Children - Proud to be a military mom to military children --It's NOT easy.
10. Missionary Churches Overseas - I love my church that we have available that serve our military families!!
11. Retirement!! YAHOO!! Closer to retirement and though it's been a journey, we are on the down slope and we will always have our memories
Most are about what I can get, which can seems a little bit selfish, but I feel that military men & woman (plus their families) sacrifice alot to serving their country. It's also (FOR ME) a privilege to be a military spouse. My husband is my one true friend. Going through a deployment right now, makes me appreciate him all the more.
I love and miss you Honey!! See you when you get back. ;)