Learn innovative ways to save money in June’s feature Frugal Family Vacations by turning your vacation into a “stay-cation” or “day-cation” along with tips, checklists, and more to help plan an outing to fit your budget.
In the July issue of Molly’s Money-Saving Digest, Molly shares the feature Frugal Fashion for great saving ideas while updating your family’s wardrobe for less. Topics also include:
- The basics and benefits of sewing.
- Worthwhile on-sale items in July.
- Charitable giving, even on a budget.
- Hospitality ideas to celebrate with others in July and August.
- Jen Schmidt inspires by her tutorial “Looking Your Best—for Less.”
- Financial goal-setting: how Candy saves and creates a front yard landscaping dream.
- And much more!
In each monthly Digest you will also discover:
- Practical management tips for your family.
- Character lessons for teaching your children.
- Research and reader input.
- A Bible-based, Christian focus.
This is a deal you can’t afford to miss!