This Homeschool Mother's Journal: 11 March 2011

11 March 2011
The Homeschool Mother's Journal



In my life this week...

As this deployment drags along, I have found that the children are at their breaking point...so after next week (testing) will be taking a week off just to play outside. This last week and this week the boys have been going over their Terra Nova study guides and preparing for the test 14-18 of March. I have decided that I will also (at some point) start spring cleaning. I have gotten that PCS itch already (we will be moving within this year) and I am already trying to plan for the move...so that's what inside my head for now.

In our homeschool this week...

Like I mentioned above...the boys prepared for the Terra Nova, and I pray that they do well on the test...I am sure they will. We took a day trip to the Sinsheim Museum this past week and we did have a great time. The boys saw many race cars, military vehicles, antique tractors, vintage cars, and European cars and planes. For having four boys, this was an excellent field trip. ;)

Places we're going and people we're seeing...

1. The Sinsheim Museum
2. Monthly Homeschool Co-op
3. Church
4. Military Lady Bible Study
5. Birthday Party for a Friend

My favorite thing this week was...

My son's 13th birthday!! Happy Birthday Dear Son!!! WOW, we official have a teenager.

What's working/not working for us...

Well, what's not working for us is our MISSING the husband/dad at the moment...but we shall see this through. Just waiting for R & R to come along.


Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...

Just that I am almost done with ordering next year's materials for the boys...I want to have it all before this summer, because with the move coming in the near future...we might have to do a year-long homeschool year.

Do any of you homeschool year-around?? Wondering if it's possible to not feel a burnt-out cycle?? Hmmmm....

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...


Field Trip to Sinsheim Musuem


Thanks for stopping by. ;)
signature,jessica,blog signature,name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!! Come back soon! Sincerely, Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...