My 2010 Christmas Photo Card from Shutterfly

12 November 2010
Christ Wishes Religious Christmas Card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


Well, as you can see it is not the exact card I chose, but hey I am a girl. Girls change their minds once and awhile! LOL. Actually, at first I chose a 4 X 8 and this one is a 5 X 7. I still went with a Christ and Christmas centered theme, and the brown. I hope not many family members see this, but oh well I am excited for them to arrive (cards).

They ship APO (which is fabulous) --sometimes I love a product and then realize they do not ship overseas. Blah. Well, if you are looking for lovely Cards, Shutterfly has a wide variety!!

Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!! Come back soon! Sincerely, Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...