I Am Not Ashamed! Need a Project for You & Kids?

15 April 2010
Well, a good chunk of our curriculum for next year will come from Answers in Genesis. After looking into visiting the Creation Museum (when we visited Ohio)--it took me more into the world of Ken Ham.

Now I follow AIG on Twitter, FB, read the Blog, and subscribe to the Answers Magazine.

I really love their website materials because they are not ashamed of the Gospel and tell it like it is with Love and Understanding...

Now, here's one of their projects, I Am Not Ashamed, that I'd like to highlight and it seems awesome to do for a great homeschool project or any family project... Please watch the video!! :-)




signature,jessica,blog signature,name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!! Come back soon! Sincerely, Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...