29 August 2009
What makes other homeschooling families so successful?
Learn what works for families of every size, including some working from home, some new to homeschooling, and even homeschool graduates themselves! These families share their unique lifestyle of learning, revealing a glimpse into their thriving homeschool households.
Is homeschooling a delight to you and your children? Maybe you could use a few good ideas for the coming school year!
How I Homeschool contributors share a fresh supply of information and inspiration you’ll enjoy, such as:
- Schedule ideas from a week to a year, traditional or year-round—see how others are doing it!
- Hints to help organize your life and school—every day and all year long.
- Productively balance working from home while homeschooling—you’ll appreciate the advice from these successful homeschool moms!
- How to implement routines—you’ll love the rundown of a daily routine, including morning, afternoon, and evening!
- Curriculum? Oh, yes, the authors share what works for them—providing insight for your family.
- Teaching a lifestyle of learning—ideas for exercising your flexibility and relaxation while homeschooling, even while traveling for a month!
- Putting God first—and what a difference it makes!
- Details of the busy days of fellow homeschoolers just like you, in an easy-to-read, inviting style—like a visit with a friend!
- The rewards of homeschooling—though sometimes hard, those who endure will reap a harvest!
Gain insight as you develop your own lifestyle of learning, beginning today! Wherever you are in your homeschooling journey, How I Homeschool could make a BIG difference for your family!