Our Learning Room - 2012/13

13 August 2012
Here are several pictures of our learning room...  When we were looking at this home, I just loved this large open room and knew it would be our learning room.  We have started homeschooling now and we are definitely enjoying the space.  Of course, this area is not the only area we learn in though...my boys enjoy reading most of the time in their rooms and we do devotionals and science experiments on the kitchen counter and P.E. in the backyard. 

This year we joined a Co-Op and a Church Co-Op and we'll be at that location once a week and or quarterly. Sports with F.E.A.S.T (HS Soccer) and hopefully the Y.M.C.A.  Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to view other schoolroom areas for inspiration!!  


Big Boy Area

Mommy Area


Little Boy Area

Reading and/or TV Area



If you have time, stop over at the Not Back to School Blog Hop: Week 2 School Room Hop!
If you'd like to view our Curriculum for this year, please go HERE.

Not Back to School Blog Hop


signature,jessica,blog signature,name

9 comments:

RockerMom said...

What a great space! I'd love to learn there. Thanks for stopping by!

mamabeck said...

Thanks for the "peek" into your school room!

Melanie said...

I love your room! Thanks for dropping by my blog and I'd love to have coffee and a chat too!

Mary said...

Love the huge whiteboard!

Jamie Erickson said...

I love the fact that you have a "mom" area. I have a crafting studio that is my "mom" area, but school rarely happens there. It is just my own personal creation station. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

Little Hillbilly Woman said...

Looking good!

Jennifer said...

I love that huge room too! It looks perfect!

Your big white board is great. I have a smaller one on an easel. :)

Bethany said...

This is slightly unrelated to your post, but didn't know where else to ask :)

How did the Bible Bee Locals go for you all on Saturday? I'm also in the Bible Bee (good friends of the Minica's!) and was just curious :D

Bethany - A senior contestant :)

Rose Richter said...

What a great space to have!! Love it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!! Come back soon! Sincerely, Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...