Blogs with Substance Award

29 June 2010

This award was presented to me by Richele via her blog titled: Under the Golden Apple Tree. She has a blog of substance which is fresh, honest, and real all the time. Getting this award from her means a great deal! Please visit her blog soon!

With me being new to the "Charlotte Mason" philosophy--I just love reading her site in my spare-time---which as you can guess--very limited but I do enjoy a good read!!

The Award Rules:
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using ten (10) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

Blogging Philosophy: Training our boys for the purpose & direction towards Jesus.


Ten Blogs I believe to be Blogs of Substance are:

Handbook of Nature Study

Simply Charlotte Mason Blog

Raising Olives

Freely Educate

Free Homeschooling 101

Faith's Firm Foundation

Marine Corps Nomads

Our Worldwide Classroom

The Homeschool Classroom

Heart of Wisdom (Robin's Blog)



Thanks for your lovely blogs!!!
signature,jessica,blog signature,name

4 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks Jennifer for the award. I am so glad that you find my blog helpful and encouraging.

Wendy said...

I am really so honored to receive this award!
Thank you so much, Jennifer!
Blessings,
Wendy
Faith's Firm Foundation
www.wendygunn.net

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Thank you for the award. That was very kind of you to think of my blog. :)

Unknown said...

Welcome Ladies!! I really do enjoy your blogs!! :)
Love, Jessica

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!! Come back soon! Sincerely, Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...